Industry interactions are integral to the research, education, and innovation mission of the nanoSTAR Institute.
• Ensure relevance of our research direction
• Provide an avenue to assist in the commercialization of our discoveries
• Present opportunities to broaden our students’ experience
The nanoSTAR Academic-Industrial Partnership Program (AIPP) provides participation opportunities for companies of all sizes, government agencies and laboratories, non-profits and other academic institutions. The AIPP program funds support the overall mission of the nanoSTAR Institute and give our partners access to reources at The University. The active participation of faculty and students from five schools at the University of Virginia (School of Engineering and Applied Science, School of Medicine, College and Graduate School of Arts and Sciences, Curry School of Education, and Darden School of Business) offers unique teaming opportunities in research, education, and commercialization. We offer two levels of membership, Principal and Associate.
Benefits to membership include:
• Enhanced access to University researchers
• Collaborative research and proposal teaming opportunities
• Researcher exchange and student internship opportunities
• Seat on Industrial Advisory Board (Principal Members)
• Preferred Intellectual Property Position (Principal Members)
For more information about membership, please contact us at email@example.com or (434) 982-5892.