Attend this premier event on Monday, October 21, in Washington, DC, to learn about the latest technologies, best practices, and application trends for designing test, measurement, and embedded systems.
With over 40 technical sessions, hands-on workshops, and an aerospace and defense track led by industry leaders, NIDays DC is designed to maximize interaction, professional development, and exchange of ideas.
Here are 6 reasons to register:
- Hear presentations by industry leaders: Averna, AWR, Cal-Bay, DDL Omni, Ettus Research, FIRST Robotics, Northrop Grumman, RADX Technologies, and Virginia Tech
- Choose from over 40 technical and hands-on workshops
- Consult with more than 20 technology and integration partners
- Attend a dedicated track for Aerospace/Defense and RF/Wireless
- Gain access to professional organizations such as IEEE Washington Section and the Assoctation of Old Crows - Captial Club
Hear visionary Keynotes by:
- Stephan Turnipseed, President, LEGO® Education North America
- Ray Almgren, Vice President of Marketing, National Instruments