NanoSTAR has several programs to support faculty research. nanoSTAR also gathers information on courses, student groups, and research activities across Grounds. Follow the links below for information on nanoSTAR programs and on nanoscale science and technology activities at UVa.
- NanoSTAR programs, including Seed Grants and the Spring Symposium
- Researchers in nanoscale science and engineering at UVa
- Characterization and fabrication facilities at UVa
- UVa academic courses and programs on nanoscience and technology
- Student groups at UVa
- NanoSTAR outreach activities
- Other useful links