Welcome to nanoscale science and technology at UVa! NanoSTAR supports the nanoscale science and technology community at UVa through several programs for faculty and student research. nanoSTAR also serves as a hub for information on courses, student groups, and research activities across Grounds, and we facilitate research and education partnerships with other universities, government labs and agencies, and industry. Follow the links below for information on nanoSTAR programs and on nanoscale science and technology activities at UVa.
- NanoSTAR programs, including Seed Grants and the Spring Symposium
- Researchers in nanoscale science and engineering at UVa
- Characterization and fabrication facilities at UVa
- UVa academic courses and programs on nanoscience and technology
- Student groups at UVa
- NanoSTAR outreach activities
- Other useful links